I’ve released version 1.5.0 of the Net_DNS2 library.
This release requires at least PHP version 5.4.
You can add it to your project using composer:
composer require pear/net_dns2
Or you can install it through the command line PEAR installer:
pear install Net_DNS2
- added the AMTRELAY resource record type (RFC 8777).
- added Net_DNS2_RR::asArray(), which returns the same values as __toString(), but as an array for easier access.
- added Net_DNS2::closeSockets(), which lets you close all cached network sockets in the resolver object.
- added Net_DNS2::getSockets(), which returns the local sockets cache array.
- added date_created and date_last_used to the Net_DNS2_Socket object, to track usage stats on each socket object.
- added the SHA256, SHA384, and GOST digest defines to Lookups.php.
- dropped the Net_DNS2_Socket_Sockets, and switch to just using the streams code. There’s no speed difference anymore.
- fixed a bug in Net_DNS2_Packet::compress() and Net_DNS2_Packet::expand() related to dot literals in compressed names.
- fixed a display issue in the IPSECKEY RR when displaying hostname / domain names in the gateway field.
- fixed a couple inconsistencies in the docs.
- fixed a PHP 7.4 bug in Sockets.php; accessing a null value as an array throws an exception now.
- fixed Net_DNS2_RR_DS so it will be able to support other digest definitions without any other changes.
- the Net_DNS2_RR_NIMLOC class was incorrectly named Net_DNS2_RR_NIMLOCK.
- Net_DNS2_PrivateKey was using the wrong member variable name for the key_format value.
- changed all references to array() to .
- removed all sorts of license noise from the files.
- updated the test cases to use PHPUnit v9+.